Friday 7 December 2012

Research Process

Today, I reached Subway KL Festival City Mall at 3.10pm. Before I carried out my research, I went to the counter and asked for permission from the outlet’s manager as this is the basic respect that we should show. Apart from telling her my purpose of conducting research at the outlet, I also gave her the letter of interview which was issued by our course lecturer, Prof. Ong. Luckily, I met with a kind and helpful manager. Without further hesitation, she allowed me to carry out my survey at there. In addition, she did not set any rules and regulations toward me while conducting my survey.

Once obtaining permission from the outlet manager, I straight went to find a seat and started to make preparation for my research. After that, I began to distribute the questionnaires to 20 customers who visited and dined-in at the outlet. This time, I was lucky too because the 20 selected customers were willing to cooperate with me by answering the questionnaires. Due to the continuous arriving of new customers to the outlet, the entire research process just took about one and a half hour to complete. Overall, I can say that the process was very smooth and successful.

Below are the photos that were taken during my research process :  


Final checking on the questionnaires before distributed them out.
She was the first customer who received my questionnaire.
He was the another guy who gave respond to my questionnaire.
I was distributing questionnaires to Subway customers.
Checking and going through the 20 received responses. 


1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing this valuable information regarding
    will help you more:
    Survey info

    ReplyDelete