Thursday 6 December 2012

Research Method

Since my aim of conducting this research is to find out customer satisfaction level of Subway, so obtaining result from Subway’s customers via questionnaire is more appropriate and accurate. I have designed a questionnaire with the title of “Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey”. The questionnaire includes four questions which are able to reflect the customer satisfaction level. Now, I am planning to prepare 20 sets of the questionnaires and distribute them to 20 customers who are going to visit Subway KL Festival City Mall tomorrow.

Below is the questionnaire that I prepared : 







1 comment:

  1. Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great
    will help you more:
    Survey info

    ReplyDelete